What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Not Friends


I have talked about our new cat Lockness Monster a few times. In the posts Sink Kitty and also Lockness Monster Leash which for the most part are showing some of his more positive side of the cat.

We this week, we became less of friends than normal. I was trying to be a good cat mamma and let him have some outside time. Since we are still not sure if we are going to let him be an inside outside cat. I was like I will hold him and let him feel the sunshine on his fur. I scooped him up and was walking to the mail box. It was going well until I was at the mailbox and a car drove by. Well this led to Lock losing his mind. He fought me like mad and used my hands as a diving board to get away and ran back to the front door. 

The good news is that he hates cars. The other good news is that he ran back to the house. The bad news is that he cut me. Pretty deep actually. It hurt, it burned, putting peroxide on it was not fun. Adding new skin to it was defiantly not fun. It cost me a day in the pool and a body pump class. Not a happy mamma. 

I wonder if this will mess up my palm for future palm reading? I hope that if it does, it at least didn't mess with my life line. 

Lock and I might be friends again, but not this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment