What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What happens when you leave.

 
So when I took my little trip a while ago to the Windy City, my co-workers were hard at work making me a welcome back surprise.
 

 



















 
Sometimes you luck out and find great co-workers that miss you when you're gone.
 
This castle wall stayed up for about two weeks. It was taken down and made into an arch for the next 3 months where it finally gave way and has been put behind the computer for a reminder.
 
I still have about a dozen or so balloons left and Cup Man sits next to me most days. Now he has a stylish hat.


No comments:

Post a Comment