What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Sunday, November 1, 2020

L is for Lemon Squares


I made this dish back on  7.23.2020. I'll be honest in that it was just okay. I might try it again, but honestly feel like I would try a different recipe if I wanted to do lemon bars again.

I did enjoy that the recipe had a two-step process. The first being make and cook the crust and the second to make and cook the filling. 
I know the Jelly Roll, had two steps but you weren't cooking the filling just rolling it in the cake. I think it would be a nice change or a possible challenge for a new kiddo learning to bake. 






No comments:

Post a Comment