What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Driving

This weekend instead of updating my blog like I should I went for a long run and then drove out to see a friend.
 
The next best thing, besides seeing the friend, was the drive. Rolling through the Blue Ridge Mountains past farms, rolling hills, with a cloudy albeit beautiful sky was distracting. I was happy for there being very little people on the road because this scenery had me drifting through the lanes a little.

I don't care how many cow's you have seen, you still pass them going Moo. Even with the windows up and you know they cannot hear you and you

It was a day of relaxation and no real plans which was really nice. Plus I would rather get my Vitamin D the natural way verse a pill.

Do your self a favor and just go for a drive not for a destination or a means to get from point A to B, but to look around. Take the time to see what gets passed over at 70mph. It might be a little gem you've never seen even though you've passed it a 100 times.

Where do you like driving? Let me know by leaving a message below.

No comments:

Post a Comment