What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Finding Nemo?

Christmas Day was spent at New Dude's parents house. We also visited his grandparents house and I have lovely nap and tons of food.

I was having such a good time that at 10 pm when they said hey, let's play Monopoly I said sure! Instead of what I should have done, which was head home so I could function for work the next day.

Instead I stayed up until 12:30 and then had to figure out what I was going to do. Stay there for a few hours and get up super early to run home to get to work on time. Or the option that we ended up taking, New Dude drove me home while I slept and later, after some miscommunication and slight delays, my car was dropped off for me.

As went to pull into the driveway in the early hours of the next day we saw this.


Dark, cold, and windy night and our head lights illuminated Nemo, sitting in the middle of our drive way.

We have no idea where he came from. Who's he was or how he got there. As you can see, he is missing his side fins... so maybe one of the seagulls dropped him off?

I was entertained by it and thought I'd share.

Has anyone else had something like this? if so leave a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. sorry for the delay on pickup..........:New Dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries babe! It is life and things happen!

    ReplyDelete