What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Friday, August 8, 2014

Pasta!


I have an addiction. 

It's to carbohydrates. 

I really cannot say no to them.

The other day I was sitting around, working, probably cleaning, and who knows what else. 

It doesn't matter actually. 

The point is that it was time for dinner. I was craving pasta, and not even a little bit. I realized it had been a while since I've had any and wanted it bad. 

I went skipping over to my pantry to find out that I had None. 

Zero. Zip. Zelch. Nada. Not even ramen noodles! 

So I stopped whatever it was I doing, grabbed my keys and purse and headed over to Krogers and got some pasta.

I also called my mom on the way over and told her what I was missing. She was pretty much as shocked as I was. Traumatized really. 

But, my stock is now up. The craving have be satisfied, life is good again.

Has anyone else ever run out of one of their staples? The kind of staple that you just never run out of? If so, tell me how it went with a comment below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment