What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Friday, May 3, 2013

Distraction


Stickers that were used.

So yesterday I had an appointment with the lady doctor. It was going to be a little different from the normal procedures. In an attempt to distract myself I decided to take the week before the appointment to mostly concentrate on something else.

This week, the something else was what should I put on my thighs for a surprise.
 
I asked a few of my friends. I thought about a couple things.  I even went to a craft store and checked out all of their stickers, for like a whole lunch break.
 
My default would have been Pac Man going up one leg and a ghost and fruit on another.
 
One theme would haven street signs.
 
Another would have been construction.
 
I ended up going with these two little stickers brought by my mom.
 
Isn't she awesome?
 
So at the please remove your clothes part when they walk away, I put these little guys on my inner thighs. We asked our questions while waiting for the whole put your feet in the stirrups thing.

All of that never wracking, yes. Anticipation of a reaction, or no reaction from doctor, even more so.
 
Then the laughter and that is too funny came. I gave a high five for doctors with a humor and called it a win.
 
So the next time you're bored or have to go to the doctors office make it a win. Put some stickers in odd places and see what happens.
 
For the records I am okay and everything is groovy!

No comments:

Post a Comment