What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Abigail in the Rain


Abigail after work

Yesterday, when I was walking out to my car to go from one job to another I noticed I had forgotten something. (See picture above)
 
This normally wouldn't be a problem, but you might also notice that the ground is wet. 
 
Yes, I was successful in leaving my windows open after lunch so that the inside of my car would be wet. The inside  of my new car, with only one car payment paid car, now was a wet inside along with my work shirt.
 
That wasn't too bad, I found napkins and cleaned everything off. 
 
The problem was that when I was wiping off the door panels they had white spots all over them. I was getting upset because I'm an idiot and now I will have a spotted car. These doors are now ruined because it really is raining acid rain outside. All of this is due to my lack of checking to make sure my windows were up and me pushing too many buttons.
 
However, as I was telling New Dude my tale of woe I looked behind me and the spots were gone. Apparently the doors just needed to dry.
 
Fantastic! It isn't acid rain, it is just wet doors!  
 
Yet again this fancy car is winning. Abigail 2 Shannon 0. To learn this lesson of shutting the windows I've made it so all the windows are now locked and I cannot accidently roll them down. I only have control over the driver side window. I'm assuming the good people a Acura must have done the same mistake and were thinking of me when they created the window lock.
 
It will be raining here for about the next 4 days so hopefully my grass will continue to grow and my car will hopefully stay dry.
 
Has anyone else left a window open during a storm and come outside to a wet mess? I know this isn't the first time I've done it. We all remember what happened when I went to the mall. Let me know with a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment