What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Friday, October 25, 2013

Fit Bit Yes!

It Lives!!!!


At least for now. We'll see how it goes, but thus far it is doing well! Awesome!

Also in this week I've forgotten my gym bag at home. My work shoes for the restaurant at home. Forgot to bring lunch to work, and have yet to make it to work on time. This has been a rough week, but is soon to be over. Thank goodness!

I hope your Friday is going fantastic!

Updated Note* I was super excited to get to do a gym class for lunch, that all the hard work, fast feet, and air punching was NOT recorded. Once again, this little guy was on the wrong pair of pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment