What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Friday, October 11, 2013

I did it again.....

I did it again.

I was faced with the choice I try really hard to avoid on pretty much a weekly bases.

I had packed my gym bag with all my soccer stuff. Socks, shoes, shorts, shirt, sports bra, knee braces. I remembered the flip flops too.

Have you ever tried to drive with cleats on? It's hard and weird.

I had the water, the snacks, the inhaler, the soccer ball and gloves. I had it all. I brought running shoes just in case something happened.

I wanted to change at work verses trying to change in my car for wherever I was going on this beautiful day.

I grab my things and head inside to change.

And then I realize it.

Those running shoes, those cleats, those flip flops.

They were still in my car.

Fail.

So I finished changing the the question is, wear heels with all my work out clothes glory? Or do I go barefoot to the car?

This time, I went barefoot. Clean new parking lot, nice warm day. It was alright. Next time I guess I'll have to wear the heels.

Wearing high heels with gym clothes is like wearing anything else then flip flops with a bathing suit. It is just weird. I don't care what the Beauty pageants tell us, heels and swim suits are weird. 

Has anyone else had this issue? If so let me know what you chose to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment