What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Friday, October 18, 2013

Flirty Girl

Photo by  supakitmod, from freedigitalphotos.net

So I thought I wouldn't have a post for today. I was wrong.

After a random lunch date with New Dude I headed back to work.

The day quickly went by and I soon found myself at the gym. No New Dude, now second job it was gym time for me.

I changed and headed into the classroom.

It was lit by random par cans and rope lights. They were doing the cuipd shuffel. Which, to be fair I can do. It was the warm up. I was in Flirty Girl.

It was a dance class made by women for women according to the class discription.

We soon started. It was a really good format. The first part of a song you break down the moves and what you're about to do slowly. The second part of the song things speed up.

Break.

Water.

Fix the shoes that are being weird.

This part of the class was taking what we learned the first time and just doing it fast the whole time.

Results.

I am a robot with just a little bit of oil. Man, do I sucks at this dance thing. I am rigid. Not sexy, not flirty, I don't think I do the bumping thing very well. I cannot figure out how to turn around. I was getting dizzy. If I put my hands into motion my feet got off. I had to laugh and give up a few times wait a few beats to try and get caught up.

There were a few times I was the complete opposite of everyone.

But, I liked it and the next time I have a Friday off, I shall go back. I fail around and make a fool of my self.

I've done zumba, but they move way too fast for me to undestand it. I'd go to silver sneakers to have the break down but they only have those classes while I'm at work.

Oh well.

So get out there and get your flit on!

No comments:

Post a Comment